Enabling innovation through chemistry
COMPANY: Carpenter Technology Corporation
POSITION: Global Director, Process Technology
CONTACT: Casey Houghton, Russell Reynolds Associates
DATE POSTED: 6/25/2017
DESCRIPTION: Based in Reading, Pennsylvania, the Global Director, Process Technology will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer for Carpenter Technology Corporation. The Global Director, Process Technology is responsible for leading the development and implementation of breakthrough process innovation and enabling process technologies. The role provides strategic organizational direction and develops long-range plans that impact key areas of future growth and cost optimization for the company. The successful candidate will provide critical leadership in keeping our process technology advantaged in the industry and maintain our standing as a manufacturing leader, translating articulated metrics of customer needs into a new product offering or key manufacturing capacity/cost savings opportunity, coordinating all stages of process development, from initial concept to implementation.
The new Director will grow and lead a team to develop new processes from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on established industry experience and continual contact with customers and others in the organization. The role requires a hands-on, highly driven individual with a strong technical engineering background who will engage at each step of the process technology lifecycle, working closely with the manufacturing, engineering, commercial, and planning teams to define and drive development strategies, architecture, and processes with a focus on determining, evaluating and improving methods with respect to new technology implementation. As expected, the role evaluates the potential and practicality of new process technology in development and relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
1 Innovation Way Newark DE 19711 US
Tel: (302) 697-1623
POSITION: New Busines Development Manager
MORE INFORMATION: Datwyler
DATE POSTED: 6/25/2017
DESCRIPTION: Areas of responsibility
- Develop, execute and follow a tactical plan for developing new, sustainable and profitable business
- Research the market and use networking opportunities to identify new customers, manage new leads and clearly communicate to all customer contacts
- Represent Datwyler Sealing Solutions at relevant trade shows and conferences.
- Network to acquire an exceptional knowledge of customers within the market extending to key decision makers and influencers, R&D departments and engineers who are current and potential buyers of Datwyler Sealing Solutions products and services.
- Monitor and analyze market trends to assist in realization of new and innovative products/services especially related to key and target markets.
- Follow and interpret competitive information in the field to advise appropriate response within Diagnostic & Disposable segment.
- Develop strategic mid to long term business plan to gain market share within Diagnostics & Disposables segment through market expansion, penetration and portfolio enhancement for the US region
Experience and Education Requirements
- High-level executive with substantial experience in account and business development management in the international pharmaceutical/medical device industry
- Min10 years experience in account management or business development within the healthcare sector, preferably selling products and services to the global healthcare industry
- A minimum of a Masters Degree in business, health sciences or relevant field
- Strong business focus and knowledge of the pharmaceutical and medical device industries
- Solid relationship building skills with the ability to develop a dynamic network
- Ability to identify and analyze opportunities
- Experience dealing with manufacturing and technical issues as well as R&D departments is an asset
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as part of a team with business development, technical, R&D and marketing partners.